Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It!

I forget each year how exhausting the first few days back to school are. All I want to do is SLEEP. And hire a personal foot masseuse...totally reasonable, right? :)

I'm a little late on this Monday Made It, but better late than never! I made this last week for our Meet the Teacher night. I wanted to make sure that I didn't run in to the problem I've heard so often before "I didn't know how to get in touch with you." Solution? Magnet! Everyone has something they can stick a magnet on, even if it's a dorm sized fridge in a tiny apartment. I know the papers I pass out with my information always find their way to the trash, so we'll see how my parent contact goes this year :) What do you do to help support parent communication in your classroom?

Personalized magnet to ensure parents have my information - too cute to throw away...I hope!

Here's to hoping that everyone's year is off to an amazing start! I can already imagine how quickly this year is going to fly by....teaching math in 90 minutes blocks makes the day go by SO fast **knock on wood**

Good night!







No comments:

Post a Comment